Chrysanthemum Flower (Organic)
- Chrysanthemum Tea balances the body in a variety of ways. This Tea helps to cool the body and clear the liver. The tea also supports immunity, reduces high blood pressure, relaxes the nervous system and curbs aging. Cultivated by the Chinese for over 3,000 years and readily prescribed by Traditional Chinese Medical practitioners, this trusted herb can help heal many different health complaints.
- Drinking Chrysanthemum Flower in hot water, is just that, their no caffeine, it's just these delightful little herbal flowers.
|Use a Tea Pot or a Tall Glass
I recommend using glass and the reason for that is for the visual pleasure (watching the Chrysanthemum flowers float in water). Add 3 whole flowers to a tea pot (or tall glass) pour in hot water and allow it to steep anywhere from 30 seconds to 30 minutes. The longer the steeping time allows for more of the medicinal qualities of the Chrysanthemum to be released into the water.
- Chrysanthemum Tea is one of Japan's & China's most well known teas and for good reason. Its high mineral content of iron, magnesium and calcium and vitamins C, B, niacin and beta carotene has made it invaluable for its many health benefits. Chrysanthemum is rich in antioxidants that are great for detoxing the body; its vitamin B content is great for de-stressing as it calms the nerves and in traditional Chinese medicine it's know for its cooling properties.
Chrysanthemum Tea is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for:
* Supports the immune system
* Reduces eye strain and blurred vision
* Helps cool the body, promotes fever reduction
* Prevents Sore throats
* Relieves Headaches
* Reduces Inflammation
* Defending against stomach & liver distress
* Improving blood circulation
* Helps digest oily foods
* Good for your skin, reduces acne
* Strengthens the lungs
Others You May Also Like To Try